NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread

+11
Majora
DangoChan
GladiusStorm
yonko
Teddy
Permafrost
orozabmaru
Ginji
Byakuya Kuchiki
HylianPanda
dick too bomb
15 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread

Post  dick too bomb Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Sociosuke Fagzen wrote:Will do. To quote Adam Lambert "I'm here for your entertainment"

to quote bya

Sociosuke Fagzen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:38 pm

We did it guys. We got a page 2 and 50 replies. I'd like to thank the Leaf Academy for this award. I'd also like to thank Stop White Genocide, this wouldn't have been possible without him.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Sociosuke Fagzen wrote:We did it guys. We got a page 2 and 50 replies. I'd like to thank the Leaf Academy for this award. I'd also like to thank Stop White Genocide, this wouldn't have been possible without him. FORGET ALL THE STUFF INSIDE THE THREAD
JUST CALL ME DAIGO CAUSE MY PARRY GAME STRONG LIKE IT WAS ON STEROIDS YA FEEL ME
I'd say you're damage controlling again but you'd just write another definition
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 pm

x

Last edited by dead people lol on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:02 pm

x

Last edited by dead people lol on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:01 pm

My GPA went down while I read this thread
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Fire wrote:My GPA went down while I read this thread
make sure to catch up on worldstar hip hop to regrow your brain
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  DangoChan Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:28 am

dead people lol wrote:
DangoChan wrote:keep this going forever its funny xD

-walks away slowly-
DangoChan
DangoChan

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:08 am

DangoChan wrote:-walks away slowly-
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread - Page 2 Empty PAUSE

Post  The Old Man Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm

dont ever in ya life disrespect the name of our true lord and saviour aizen christ and HOP OFF MY BYA BEFORE U CATCH THIS PICKLE FUCK NIGGAS also r.i.p icy !
The Old Man
The Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:04 am

The Old Man wrote:dont ever in ya life disrespect the name of our true lord and saviour aizen christ and HOP OFF MY BYA BEFORE U CATCH THIS PICKLE FUCK NIGGAS also r.i.p icy !
did somebody really just say anti-old man thread? am I the only one who heard that?
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  ExO Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:04 am

So like.....is NKV dead or nah?

ExO

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:46 am

ExO wrote:So like.....is NKV dead or nah?

Stop being retarded.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread - Page 2 Empty NKV: Internet African-America

Post  dick too bomb Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:00 am

still owner of the best threads and best overall content in this shitty community. you're welcome for ever gracing this undeserving collection of ungrateful bottom feeders. you're all worse than bya. sending you back to africa would make it even shittier, and replaced americans of this former nation like me and my family who you stand in diametric opposition to with your backwards african culture would be the ones footing the bill. you ruin anime, you ruin memes, you ruin music, you ruin my language that you shouldn't even be speaking, you ruin my country, you ruin all the progress first world humanity's ever stood for, you ruin the entire internet and you poison space with the beams you send to my satellite. die a thousand deaths black plague.
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Icy's not dead and anti-bya thread - Page 2 Empty Shut the fuck up.

Post  TreGodUchiha Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Everyone is alive yall niggas just fucking losers and WE DO NOT FUCK WITH YALL. IF YOU NOT IN THE DISCORD YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND I WILL TAKE YOUR EYES
TreGodUchiha
TreGodUchiha

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13 pm

John_KEELED_U wrote:Everyone is alive yall niggas just fucking losers and WE DO NOT FUCK WITH YALL. IF YOU NOT IN THE DISCORD YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND I WILL TAKE YOUR EYES

^
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm

John_KEELED_U wrote:Everyone is alive yall niggas just fucking losers and WE DO NOT FUCK WITH YALL. IF YOU NOT IN THE DISCORD YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND I WILL TAKE YOUR EYES

Sam wrote:^
john is looking impressive here contrasted with sam, as he is managing to piece together what I could swear look like whole entire sentences (!), so I'll give credit where it's due: john can almost talk halfway right. now listen cheerleader, or whatever you've decided you are at this hour. listen all you zoo animals. your shithole genetics are a little far behind so the king'll lay it out nice and slow for you:

LORD PEYTON IS NUMBER 1. YOU SAY 'THANK YOU' WHEN THE ARISTOCRAT COMES BACK AROUND WITH HIS ENLIGHTENMENT FOR THIS ABSOLUTE DUMP, AGAIN. THE WHOLE VILLAGE FLOODS WITH JOY WHEN THEY GET THAT NOTIFICATION: PEYTON'S BACK! PEYTON'S BACK! BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP, THE SHEPHERD'S BAAAHCK. WHIP ME UP SOME OF THAT SWEET SHEPHERD'S PIE BABY, CAUSE THE SHEPHERD'S BAAAAHCK. YUM YUM IN MY FUCKING TUM TUM. 

and while I'm still cleaning up this mess of a community you've made, like a game of ape escape, let me tell you this. my threads do iron man numbers everywhere I go. look at your shitty threads. I am the most electrifying man in online entertainment. just a few generations ago, your germ-line was staring at the mud, with barely enough brainpower to even feed yourselves. so please, tell a white person thank you today (I will do), and understand that what I bring to the table is lightyears out of your league, lightyears ahead of what you can come up with, and lightyears above your comprehension level. none of your deluded excuses for why that is will ever change the reality: you are DUMB NIGGERS (SO fucking dumb) (FACT), I am smarter and better than you in every way, without exception, and all you can do is ignore it or get mad at it, because you sure as hell can't compete with me. I should be doing standup on mars, that is how big my brain is. you should be doing standup at the local zoo, I think you have a few relatives there.

take whatever you think of yourselves, now slice that in half. that's a little closer. now take whatever you think I am, and throw that garbage away because your opinions are absolute SHIT. your brains are absolute SHIT. know your role and kiss my ass. you've already lost, anything you dare to compete with me in you will lose, so PLEASE spare me the AIDS, not that you had anything to offer anyway. nothing you could come up with, no reply of yours could ever possibly hold a candle to this gorgeous one-and-done demolition, nor to anything I would shit out after eating a bag of oranges, awake or asleep, and that is why you're afraid to even try, afraid to even read this, afraid to exchange with the king himself. I've made a terrible mistake in thinking you would, or that you have the attention span for it, so let me plaster everything in big letters at the bottom, so that even you lot might understand:

YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK.
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:32 pm

I will give $100 (christmas money) (mastercard giftcard) to one 'person' who reads my Previous Post (PP) out loud and on video. if it is down syndrome (the bad kind) I may ask for you to redo it or I may not accept it at all based on my own discretion. sam monkey preferred.

Say it with me: THANK YOU PEYTON.

Last edited by dick too bomb on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 pm

dick too bomb wrote:I will give $100 (christmas money) (mastercard giftcard) to one 'person' who reads my Previous Post (PP) out loud and on video. if it is down syndrome (the bad kind) I may ask for you to redo it or I may not accept it at all based on my own discretion. sam monkey preferred.

Nice to see you again.
I'm gonna have to respectfully decline though. Not too fond of whoring myself for the white man.
Unless his name is Justin Bieber.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Sam wrote:Nice to see you again.
I'm gonna have to respectfully decline though. Not too fond of whoring myself for the white man.
Unless his name is Justin Bieber.
I'm sorry to hear that. you'll just have to stick to whoring yourself out to the jewish man then, dr. niggerrich. it's what you're good at. mazeltov.

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY: entries for my $100 copypasta contest will remain open for the following two weeks (2) (weeks). see my Previous Post (PP) for details. bonus points for reciting any more of those Premium Peyton Posts (PPP) I know you all love and crave. don't let me 'hold you down.' just record a video of yourself trying to read and you could get ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. can you believe it? one hundred. ready?..set..go!!
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2