NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Oh Icy what am I going to do with you

+3
Exo
IcyXDragon
Moo
7 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Oh Icy what am I going to do with you Empty Oh Icy what am I going to do with you

Post  Moo Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Icy be like

Post  IcyXDragon on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Finished Sasuke, dunno what i'ma do next.

How about working on getting the game up lol, find a play who can host until your absolute garbage, cheap cuz a nigga gotta struggle on a struggle server, server releases you from their death grip.

On that note, any players who think they'd be able to host NKV who arent absolutely morons.

The game needs more gms anyways, might as well use this to test.

Moo

Back to top Go down

Oh Icy what am I going to do with you Empty Re: Oh Icy what am I going to do with you

Post  IcyXDragon Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Moo wrote:Icy be like

How about working on getting the game up lol, find a play who can host until your absolute garbage, cheap cuz a nigga gotta struggle on a struggle server, server releases you from their death grip.

On that note, any players who think they'd be able to host NKV who arent absolutely morons.

Why would I want to put up a incomplete game? That's like... Turning in a project to a teacher that's only half done, there's no point to it, you would get a better grade by turning it a day late but fully complete.

On a side note look at what I highlighted, for someone who is apparently the master of grammar, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that sentence just doesn't flow and also contains errors. I was reading it and then got to that sentence and in my head i'm just like "What the fuck is wrong with this sentence". If you say "I used a comma so I could add a part in to the description, well it made it not flow at all specifically "server, server". Should have excluded the first server.

#Butimnotagrammarcop
IcyXDragon
IcyXDragon
Developer/Iconner
Developer/Iconner

Back to top Go down

Oh Icy what am I going to do with you Empty Re: Oh Icy what am I going to do with you

Post  Exo Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

IcyXDragon wrote:
Moo wrote:Icy be like

Why would I want to put up a incomplete game? That's like... Turning in a project to a teacher that's only half done, there's no point to it, you would get a better grade by turning it a day late but fully complete.

On a side note look at what I highlighted, for someone who is apparently the master of grammar, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that sentence just doesn't flow and also contains errors. I was reading it and then got to that sentence and in my head i'm just like "What the fuck is wrong with this sentence". If you say "I used a comma so I could add a part in to the description, well it made it not flow at all specifically "server, server". Should have excluded the first server.

#Butimnotagrammarcop

"How about working on getting the game up lol, find a play who can host until your absolute garbage, cheap cuz a nigga gotta struggle on a struggle server, server releases you from their death grip."

Yeah... That sentence makes no sense. I don't even think Moo read what he typed. 

Also, even if Icy had finished he said Nvie was M.I.A. So it would still take a while. Personally, I'm elated that the update is taking a while and Moo take into consideration that Icy has a social life and the fact that you're being impatient and even ranting about it suggests you don't have one. I mean no disrespect but posting a topic about it won't push Icy into speeding up his update so just wait calmly and go out with friends, it'll pass the time.
Again, I mean no disrespect.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm

I remember when ranting was cool...
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 am

I thought Icy was just taking his time coding and will put the game up when hes done. If there is server problems though, I can host 24/7 99% uptime.
Cynic
Cynic
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  The Old Man Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 am

LOL the grammar police
The Old Man
The Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Moo Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 pm

The Grammar Constable had a few drinks before writing it. (That particular sentence was a joke, but aight. Yall shifty fucks)

And you'd want it because, we're not teachers. We're students, you're the teacher. And you're not giving us any homework. Which sounds good in theory, but then you dont learn shit/dont get to enjoy the game.

I'm only the grammar constable on mondays, any other day is fair game. 

pussies

Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum