NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Sasuke's Sharinnegan

5 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Sasuke's Sharinnegan Empty Sasuke's Sharinnegan

Post  GladiusStorm Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am

It seems Sasuke has achieved something beyond the rinnegan, the Sharinnegan do you think that Sasuke will be able to use more than just the 5 elements? and maybe even advanced elements seeing Naruto is able to use all 9 tailed beast their elements?

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Sharinnegan Empty Re: Sasuke's Sharinnegan

Post  Exo Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Honestly, i really dont think they should go over kill with the rinnegan. It already gives the user all 5 elements extra bodies to control at will and summon a big ass meteorite(if uchiha) but i do think that he will get something pretty sick. Hopefully something that doesn't involve his susano'o. Madara broke all boundaries when he used perf susano'o.

However with naruto he's gonna have some crazy new shit. all 9 tailed beasts who possess completely different types of powers....that's gonna be interesting. I'll be happy with what they do with naruto's new tailed beast Powers aslong as they all don't have something to do with rasengan. they really need to give him something else other than rasengan...only other anime character i know that used the same move through most of......ALL of the movies and films was ichigo. Only way his getsuga tenshos would change is they either grow in size or change colour.
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Seijuro Akashi wrote:Honestly, i really dont think they should go over kill with the rinnegan. It already gives the user all 5 elements extra bodies to control at will and summon a big ass meteorite(if uchiha) but i do think that he will get something pretty sick. Hopefully something that doesn't involve his susano'o. Madara broke all boundaries when he used perf susano'o.

However with naruto he's gonna have some crazy new shit. all 9 tailed beasts who possess completely different types of powers....that's gonna be interesting. I'll be happy with what they do with naruto's new tailed beast Powers aslong as they all don't have something to do with rasengan. they really need to give him something else other than rasengan...only other anime character i know that used the same move through most of......ALL of the movies and films was ichigo. Only way his getsuga tenshos would change is they either grow in size or change colour.

You forgot Goku. He always used the Kamehameha in most of the DBZ films.

Also, Fubuki, Sharinnegan is NOT the name for what Sasuke has. It's just Rinnegan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Seijuro Akashi wrote:Honestly, i really dont think they should go over kill with the rinnegan. It already gives the user all 5 elements extra bodies to control at will and summon a big ass meteorite(if uchiha) but i do think that he will get something pretty sick. Hopefully something that doesn't involve his susano'o. Madara broke all boundaries when he used perf susano'o.

Not like Zangetsu was an elemental Zanpakuto was it? No.
The fact that Ichigo only used GT was because it's all he had, a melee Zanpakuto hardly gives anything, if it does, one or two things. It isn't Ichigo's fault for repetitive use of GT, Naruto on the other hand has no excuse.
His GT is also only white (Shikai), Black (Bankai/Other), Black & Red (Hollow) due to his reiatsu colour in each stage so... Yeah.
The size variations are due to each stage/him being stronger.
Once again, not Ichigo's fault, everything has a reasonable and factual explanation, Naruto has no excuse.
#Bleach
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Dumbest post title I have ever read. 

The Juubi originally had a Doujutsu which was a mixture of Sharingan and Rinnegan, down the ages it regressed to only being able to having a single one active at once, the stronger one being Rinnegan. Sasuke has the chakra of Rikudou's Uchiha son, thus being the closest possible to the original power of the Juubi's Doujutsu, effectively letting him use both at once. (i.e he can use path techniques and amat/tsuki/susano'o simultaniously)
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Monokuma wrote:Dumbest post title I have ever read. 

The Juubi originally had a Doujutsu which was a mixture of Sharingan and Rinnegan, down the ages it regressed to only being able to having a single one active at once, the stronger one being Rinnegan. Sasuke has the chakra of Rikudou's Uchiha son, thus being the closest possible to the original power of the Juubi's Doujutsu, effectively letting him use both at once. (i.e he can use path techniques and amat/tsuki/susano'o simultaniously)
I never even thought about Sasuke's eyes or Naruto's abilities, I was just like "Hmm.. Okay, moving on". I really didn't contemplate/debate about anything. I guess I should thank you for the explanation.
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Ginji you're dumb, what's the point of giving sasuke something so plain that naruto even knows how to beat next time do your best since that nigga sasuke is getting more than what you stated otherwise he's nowhere to Naruto's level being able to use that black shit, bijuu chakra.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 am

GladiusStorm wrote:Ginji you're dumb, what's the point of giving sasuke something so plain that naruto even knows how to beat next time do your best since that nigga sasuke is getting more than what you stated otherwise he's nowhere to Naruto's level being able to use that black shit, bijuu chakra.
I never said that's all he attained. I'm saying this ''Sharinnegan'' shenanigan you concurred in your mind is a big load of steaming shit. He can use Sharingan and Rinnegan simultaniously, something even Madara couldn't do. Attaining Rinnegan also means he now has a Perfect Susano'o and every technique Madara had before he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki (with the exception of Mokuton jutsus).

Also, Senjutsu techniques > Yin/Yang Chakra Staves. Sasuke has a high affinity for natural energy because of his compatability with the Cursed Seal, he can snap those staves as if they were twigs.

Finally; When has Naruto ever beaten an Uchiha that had a naturally developed Rinnegan? The only ones in recent history to have such power are Madara and Sasuke, and Naruto hasn't even put a dent in Madara yet.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Monokuma wrote:
GladiusStorm wrote:Ginji you're dumb, what's the point of giving sasuke something so plain that naruto even knows how to beat next time do your best since that nigga sasuke is getting more than what you stated otherwise he's nowhere to Naruto's level being able to use that black shit, bijuu chakra.
I never said that's all he attained. I'm saying this ''Sharinnegan'' shenanigan you concurred in your mind is a big load of steaming shit. He can use Sharingan and Rinnegan simultaniously, something even Madara couldn't do. Attaining Rinnegan also means he now has a Perfect Susano'o and every technique Madara had before he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki (with the exception of Mokuton jutsus).

Also, Senjutsu techniques > Yin/Yang Chakra Staves. Sasuke has a high affinity for natural energy because of his compatability with the Cursed Seal, he can snap those staves as if they were twigs.

Finally; When has Naruto ever beaten an Uchiha that had a naturally developed Rinnegan? The only ones in recent history to have such power are Madara and Sasuke, and Naruto hasn't even put a dent in Madara yet.

I wouldn't say Madara gained the Rinnegan "Naturally" per say. He sort of cheated to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
Monokuma wrote:

I wouldn't say Madara gained the Rinnegan "Naturally" per say. He sort of cheated to get it.
The way Madara obtained it is the only possible way to let a Sharingan evolve into a Rinnegan, so I simply used the term ''naturally.'' But yeah, you need to cheat for Rinnegan regardless.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  GladiusStorm Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Nigga, Naruto will always be a step ahead from Sasuke.
1. Rinnegan techniques are shit against Naruto seeing Naruto is able to dodge stuff like Limbo, since he has knowledge of the rinnegan abilities.
2. If Tsunade is able to break susanoo bones, then Naruto will fart on thd Susanoo and destroying it and If Naruto is able to use all 9 tailed beasts their ability, then Naruto can destroy the Susanoo with fucking acid.
3. If you read/saw the manga chapter of last week Madara will most likely get something that's stronger than Sasuke's Jubi Eye and Naruto's Bijuu stuff.

Sasuke will get something better than just the Path techniques and Sharingan techniques to be on par for Naruto.

GladiusStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

GladiusStorm wrote:Nigga, Naruto will always be a step ahead from Sasuke.
1. Rinnegan techniques are shit against Naruto seeing Naruto is able to dodge stuff like Limbo, since he has knowledge of the rinnegan abilities.
2. If Tsunade is able to break susanoo bones, then Naruto will fart on thd Susanoo and destroying it and If Naruto is able to use all 9 tailed beasts their ability, then Naruto can destroy the Susanoo with fucking acid.
3. If you read/saw the manga chapter of last week Madara will most likely get something that's stronger than Sasuke's Jubi Eye and Naruto's Bijuu stuff.

Sasuke will get something better than just the Path techniques and Sharingan techniques to be on par for Naruto.
Again; where did I say Sasuke didn't get anything else?

Limbo also isn't a regular Rinnegan technique, neither Nagato nor Obito could use it.

Tsunade could break the bones of Madara's weakest stage of Susano'o, let's see her try that against Perfect Susano'o

Madara is getting nothing stronger, he absorbed the Tree of Life so it wouldn't wither away because of Naruto. He can now execute Tsukiyomi no Me completely on his own. If anything he absorbs chakra of anyone he touches now, but he already did that with Rinnegan.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Byakuya Kuchiki Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:11 pm

As for Madara when he absorbed the tree. I do believe that he might be much stronger...but i don't think hes going to be ott strong.

Considering the fact the sasuke is always stronger than naruto every time that advance their power, i think that they will probably be on par with each other. Naruto basically has the powers madara had with the flying orbs and he obviously has accesses to the bijuus elements. Sasuke has the doujutsu that madara had(sharingan and rinnegan) but is able to use them simultaneously. Just like splitting madara in half and telling them to fight each other.  

Last edited by Seijuro Akashi on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Random but made me laugh just like true Jehovah's Witnesses
Fire
Fire
Average Shinobi