NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game

3 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game Empty Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game

Post  HylianPanda Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:54 am

I am gonna be running a fairy tail D20 game soon and I need to make a guild for it. That's where I need some help.

I need:
Name
Emblem
Members

I only need one name and emblem but if anyone wants to suggest something I'll consider all suggestions.

As for members I can use as many as I can get. All I need for a member is
Name
Description of how the character looks
Personality
Class
Magic Type
Fighting Style

List of Classes:
Barbarian: The barbarian is a brutal berserker from beyond the edge of civilized lands.
Bard: The bard uses skill and abilities alike to bolster his allies, confound his enemies, and build
upon his fame.
Bounty Hunter: The Bounty Hunter is a skill man hunter. A well balance of combat and tracking
makes them a force to reckon with.
Lore Master: A Master of many tasks spread throughout the world.
Martial Artist: A warrior with great focus on their physical Strength and even know how to channel
chi to perform Techniques
Monk: A student of martial arts, the monk trains his body to be his greatest weapon and defense.
Noble: A Person of great social status and strong skills in leadership yet weak in combat.
Pirate: A skilled traveler of the sea. Strong fighting skills and diverse fighters make them good
fighters in a battle.
Priest: A soul following the path of god uses their spiritual soul to combat and help others.
Ranger: A tracker and hunter, the ranger is a creature of the wild and of tracking down his
favored foes.
Rogue: The rogue is a thief and a scout, an opportunist capable of delivering brutal strikes
against unwary foes.
Samurai: Masters of the Blade, Honor bound and deadly combatants make Samurai one of the
strongest classes.
Sorcerer: Skilled users of magic, They know how to best and effectively use their Mana
Trainer: A skilled trainer brings an ally to battles and together they perform great acts and actions.
Wander: A well learned individual that brings vast knowledge and skills to the group.
Warrior: Brave and stalwart, the fighter is a master of all manner of arms and armor.

List of Magics:
Caster Magic:

Absorption Magic
Aera
Air Magic
Air Space
Wind Magic
Amaterasu Magic Seals
Animal Possession
Archive
Black Arts
Death Magic
Dispelling Magic
Living Magic
Body Restriction Magic
Bullet Magic
Chain Magic
Concealment Magic
Crash
Curse Magic
Dancer
Dark Ecriture
Darkness Magic
Demon’s Eye
Disassembly Magic
Doll Play Magic
Earth Magic
Egg Magic
Molding Magic
Ice-Make Magic
Wood-Make Magic
Memory-Make Magic
Fairy Magic
Figure Eyes
Fire Magic
Purple Flames
Rainbow Fire
Gravity Magic
Gravity Change
Hair Magic
Heavenly Body Magic
Heavens Eye Magic
High Speed
Ice Magic
Illusion Magic
Jutsu Shiki
Legend of City
Light Magic
Lighting Magic
Magic Drain
Maximum Defense Seal
Memory Control
Mimic
Mirror Magic
Muscle Speak
Needle Magic
Nekousoku Tube
Organic Link Magic
Palm Magic
Polygon Magic
Possession Magic
Reflector
Sand Magic
Seith Magic
Shadow Magic
Shikigami Magic
Sleep Magic
Slot Machine Magic
Slowing Magic
Snow Magic
Solid Script
Sound Magic
Stone Eyes
Telekinesis
Tear Magic
Telepathy
Teleportation Magic
Thought Projection
Transformation Magic
Flattening Magic
Iron Dog
Take Over
Titan
Copy Magic
Water Magic
Wave
Web Magic
Wool Magic
Writing Magic
Vehicle Magic

Holder Magic:

Angel Magic
Athletic Magic
Card Magic
Celestial Magic
Charm
Command Magic
Dog Whistle Magic
Edolas Magic
Fortune Telling
Guitar Magic
Guns Magic
Human Possession
Nullification Magic
Orient Solid Script
Perfume Magic
Pict Magic
Plant Magic
Regulus
Requip
The Knight
The Gunner
Ring Magic
Smoke Magic
Sword Magic
Urumi
Ushi no Kaku Mairi

Each character can only have 1 magic type. No dragon/god slayers. Any help is appreciated.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game Empty Re: Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game

Post  Exo Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:44 pm

you should honestly add slayers. just make it rare to get
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game Empty Re: Help Needed for Fairy Tail D20 game

Post  KentaNanaya Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:51 pm

he kinda did add slayers but you gotta use/have a lacrima tho and i'm sure it'll be rare.....
KentaNanaya
KentaNanaya
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 am

the people I have playing cannot start as a dragon slayer but that's not to say they cannot become one.

As for anyone who wants to make a character for me to use for the guild...I dont have an issue with you making a dragon slayer as long as it's not 90% of the guild are dragon slayers. I said no dragon/god slayers to avoid an issue where everyone who submits a char is a slayer.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:39 am

Could I be Fire Dragon Slayer?

Or maybe Ice Dragon Slayer?

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:28 am

I need these characters for NPCs in my Fairy Tail d20 game

I would prefer to stay away from dragon slayers but if you really want to make one it needs to follow some guidelines

No established elemental dragon slayers(fire sky iron ect)
Limit the number of dragon slayers(I would prefer to keep it as small as possible)
No god slayers
Must be first generation(unless you have a really good backstory or something for it) and must give name of dragon.
The dragon must have disappeared and/or died before the character joined the guild
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 am

You could put a limit of 2 dragon slayers per guild or 4 if you can get a good amount of people playing.
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:52 am

Also, can you explain what you need help with/ how things are gonna work in the game because i can't be asked to read all that o.o
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 pm

HylianPanda wrote:I need these characters for NPCs in my Fairy Tail d20 game

I would prefer to stay away from dragon slayers but if you really want to make one it needs to follow some guidelines

No established elemental dragon slayers(fire sky iron ect)
Limit the number of dragon slayers(I would prefer to keep it as small as possible)
No god slayers
Must be first generation(unless you have a really good backstory or something for it) and must give name of dragon.
The dragon must have disappeared and/or died before the character joined the guild

So no Ice Dragon Slayer?

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Most of that post is just lists of classes and magic types

all you really need to fill out is this:
Name
Description of how the character looks
Personality
Class
Magic Type
Fighting Style

And if you really want to be a dragon slayer then do it. I just don't want a flood of dragon slayers
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Name: Leo

Description of how the character looks: Hair is similar to Sasuke's but only the front (See my signature) and the color is red and the length is shoulder length, a tad muscular (like gray and Natsu), eyes are blue, and the guild mark is on the right shoulder and the color of the mark is orange.  Clothes are a black t shirt and black pants along with brown shoes.

Personality:  Same as Erza's

Class: Warrior and Sorcerer

Magic Type: Dragon Slayer (Ice)

Fighting Style: Fights using a sword on weaker enemies but uses his Ice Dragon Slayer Magic on the more threatening enemies. Is able to use Dragon Force willingly.

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Fighting Style is how the character fights. Does the character use magic to augment a weapon or do they stay back and use ranged castings.

Here I will post an example character

Name: Yarrow
Description of how the character looks: Tall and skinny with very low muscle mass. Has a long beard but no hair.
Personality: Easy going but wise. Doesn't like using magic and prefers to fight hand to hand.
Class(from the list in the first post): Martial Artist
Magic Type(again from the list): Titan
Fighting Style: Fights using martial arts over magic. If overwhelmed or backed into a corner uses titan magic to increase body and muscle mass augmenting his martial arts.

There is an example of a character.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  HylianPanda Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:30 pm

I decided to post a list of examples from fairy tail for classes

Barbarian: Natsu Dragneel
Bard: Mirajane Strauss
Bounty Hunter: Gajeel Redfox
Lore Master: Levi McGarden
Martial Artist: Elfman Strauss
Monk: Gildarts Clive
Noble: Lucy Heartfilia
Pirate: Freed Justine
Priest:  Zeref
Ranger: Alzack Connel and Bisca Connel
Rogue: Juvia Lockser
Samurai: Panther Lily
Sorcerer: Gray Fullbuster
Trainer: Bickslow
Wander: Wendy Marvell
Warrior: Erza Scarlet

These are the examples for classes that the book im using gives.
HylianPanda
HylianPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:00 pm

I fixed my post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exo Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Name: Tora

Description:Hair is similar to zerefs only it's shorter, doesn't look drowsy and spikes A LITTLE at the front(and its black)
[size=13.513513565063477]He wears a Long light brown trench coat that goes up to his thighs. He wears jeans(black) and plain black sneakers.(basically just black trousers, light brown trench coat(hood is always up same as zipper) and black shoes.[/size]
He carriers a sword on his back.(nothing huge but not small either)

Personality: Laid back, gets angry over the smallest things and is kind.

Magic: Dark Storm Magic
             Looks like wind but black(like the blackest black) create things like dark tornado's, strong winds and can envelop objects to rip the skin from their body or increase their physical strength.
Exo
Exo
Average Shinobi
Average Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down