NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Scipio the Theif Lord

2 posters

Go down

Scipio the Theif Lord Empty Scipio the Theif Lord

Post  Scipio Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello all, I'm Scipio, new to the game, returning to BYOND after about 6 years of not playing anything on it and chose this as my first, hopefully the engine runs better than Naruto:WotS and Naruto:BotLS from back in the day.
I was an administrator for Goditz on BotLS for a while before I lost touch with BYOND and loved playing it and Wots for a long while.

Anyone willing to take me under their wing so to speak would be appreciated, seeing as this game might be very different from the others I have played.

Scipio was both a Greek general revered for his incredible tactics and a character from a book called the Thief Lord in which a child is the greatest thief in all Italy.
(I get asked about my name often enough on forums to explain it upfront lol)

Scipio

Back to top Go down

Scipio the Theif Lord Empty Re: Scipio the Theif Lord

Post  Hasashi Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Nice, welcome back man. ^^

Hasashi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum