NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Prepare for it guys.

4 posters

NKV :: Social :: Off-Topic

Go down

Prepare for it guys. Empty Prepare for it guys.

Post  Eternal Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm

NKV CONFIRMED FOR 3012 ! ! !
Eternal
Eternal

Back to top Go down

Prepare for it guys. Empty Re: Prepare for it guys.

Post  Permafrost Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Fuck you Arab trash
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Sam wrote:Fuck you Arab trash
here are 95 facts that prove you and your race are subhuman

page 1:
Spoiler:

page 2:
Spoiler:

page 3:
Spoiler:

page 4:
Spoiler:

page 5:
Spoiler:

page 6:
Spoiler:

page 7:
Spoiler:
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

None of that applies to me. What point are you trying to make?
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Sam wrote:None of that applies to me. What point are you trying to make?
black critical thinking skills are put on full display here when you take only the collateral damage statistics and avoid the other 50 something science facts which you could not have possibly read in that short of a time span, also avoiding the mechanisms behind *why* those collateral damage statistics exist in the first place. if you're so confident that the whole history of racial science, or just the idea of genetics generally, ends where you begin, mr. "I'm always the exception please give me hugs and kisses," I would very much like to see you take a legitimate IQ test. we can take them at the same time and livestream it right here. if you do not score into the 90s, which you won't, then you must apologize and admit that you are wrong. but you are not capable of that, and you will not take the test. are you denying the reality of race "sam"? "our differences are just arbitrary goyim!!" very conflicted as usual. you would think with all the time you spend choking on regurgitation from the demographic-centric frog right you would understand a thing or two about demography by now. but that would be inconvenient for you, as it would disqualify you from being all the things you wish you were, like american. and 3..2..1..silence.
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 pm

lol k.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Prepare for it guys. Empty you lose, I win

Post  dick too bomb Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Sam wrote:lol k.
AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
PATHETIC
that was literally your only way out
damage controlling like bya
you are damn near retarded. what is true in sam's world is what he wants to be true, I knew that coming in so this response could not have been any more predictable and that's what makes it funnier
non-replies are the only way to maintain the facade so congratulations, I can only laugh
rest assured I will laugh at the next one but be very very sure I will be LAYL (laughing at your life) as I watch the weight of the world come crumbling down on you for your stupidity
I'm laughing to myself already just imagining how ugly your girlfriends (or boyfriends) are going to be, and how childless and unhappy you are going to be, AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
I think you just proved all the parts about how blacks are retarded though so good job
I'm satisfied
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 pm

I just don't want to have this conversation with you. I get it, you hate black people. Or at the very least you pity them for being so hopelessly lost. But you still haven't told me what you hope to gain from pointing out my race on the internet. Also what do you mean by "not American"?
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 am

no sam, no. you don't "just don't want to have this conversation with me." you can't because you're too stupid for it. you either talk to someone as stupid as you are or quit. what is true to you is what you want to be true, on a total whim, that is your defining trait. you hate logic. you are always looking for ways to justify your inability to translate a cogent opinion into reality. you think thoughts but you cannot put it into words with someone who has half a clue what they're talking about. "no it's not that this is too hard for me because I'm a fucking idiot and this is above my kindergarten level of thought, actually it's because I'm just not trying aha you see, actually I get it TOO much, because I'm so smart, I am so above it all and I MUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW BYEBYE WHOOOPS CANT HEAR YOU." that is you every time mr. reality comes back around to your doorstep. you call me pretentious, there is actually no one more pretentious than you. there is clearly more substance to this than "I get it you hate black people," and no you don't get it, but you have crumple it down to something that is easier to explain why you can't refute it. can't means CANNOT. it is not because you don't try, you CANNOT. there is so much substance here, and you CANNOT refute any of it. two-faced sam "I forget who I am" poohill, that is your new name. extraordinarily unhealthy levels of delusion and stupidity are your claim. I am not a miracle worker, I cannot convince someone who does not use logic of anything, but I absolutely am right about everything I am saying here. you can't even begin to TRY to THINK of how any of it could be wrong. you HAVE to run away from it. but that is okay, because you will pay the ultimate price for your disgusting personality in your life when mean ol' mr. reality comes back around. and that is a beautiful thing. you cannot escape him, and you will get what you deserve. whether it's today or 10 years from now, you are going to wish you could've dragged your ego down low enough to look him in his eyes and show him some respect. 

and when that day comes, you're going to remember..

of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: peyton was right again.

lol k

Last edited by dick too bomb on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:14 am; edited 5 times in total
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 am

Sometimes I wonder if he has nothing going on in his life whatsoever to be able to post this kinda stuff throughout NKV's entire downtime cycle.
Then again....

He could just be special.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:46 am

Tenori Taiga wrote:Sometimes I wonder if he has nothing going on in his life whatsoever to be able to post this kinda stuff throughout NKV's entire downtime cycle.
Then again....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

>calling someone retarded right after you say something retarded
sounded a lot better in your head didn't it

this website is a gold mine of self-owns, it's no wonder I come back to post 10 times in 3 years. all you have to do is reply and then I get to laugh at how retarded you are

this is you

sam & tenori status: beaten, battered, bruised, stuttering "n-n-n-n-nani" while my theme song is playing, held by ankles and dick slapped into submission, handcuffed so they can't keep hitting themselves, lacerated, only the tip of the iceberg
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 am

dick too bomb wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Sometimes I wonder if he has nothing going on in his life whatsoever to be able to post this kinda stuff throughout NKV's entire downtime cycle.
Then again....

>calling someone retarded right after you say something retarded
sounded a lot better in your head didn't it

this website is a gold mine of self-owns, it's no wonder I come back to post 10 times in 3 years. all you have to do is reply and then I get to laugh at how retarded you are

this is you

sam & tenori status: beaten, battered, bruised, stuttering "n-n-n-n-nani" while my theme song is playing, held by ankles and dick slapped into submission, handcuffed so they can't keep hitting themselves, lacerated, only the tip of the iceberg
I mean I clearly stated ''throughout NKV's downtime'' - whereas 99,99% of my postcount was gained while NKV was being played
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:23 am

Retard wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"A DURRRRRR. DED EDE DURRRRRRRR. A DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. AD DUR DUR DU;R DE D;URRRRRRRR"
yeah that changes a lot. you're digging the hole deeper and looking even more retarded by fumbling over tiny details which aren't even accurate and that don't matter.

"I've spent a million hours here more than you have but you're a no life because you came here twice to make fun of us **WHILE OUR NARUTO GAME WAS DOWN!!** w-w-w-w-w wetawd!!"
truly kill yourself. I deem your status, as mentioned in my last post, quite the same.

thanks for playing, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. damage control and flee.
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  dick too bomb Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:I mean I clearly stated ''throughout NKV's downtime'' - whereas 99,99% of my postcount was gained while NKV was being played

Two-Faced Sam 'I forget who I am' Poohill (Permafrost) wrote:lol k.
Two-Faced Sam 'I forget who I am' Poohill (Permafrost) wrote:I just don't want to have this conversation with you.
vvvvvvvvvv check the new sig
dick too bomb
dick too bomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down