NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Finny's ban appeal

Go down

Finny's ban appeal Empty Finny's ban appeal

Post  Finny Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 am

Hey I know my reputation in the game is already ruined for god knows how long but I'd still wish to get unbanned.
I got banned because Yusuke wanted me to share my screen and give him control so he could see what you guys are saying about him and I trusted that he's not gonna do anything bad but he got me IP banned.

I understand this was foolish of me and I understand if you guys don't want to unban me, but I really do enjoy the game and want to keep playing it and wont let that happen again.

In case you guys aren't sure if I'm Yusuke or not, you can check the IP that was banned because I'm from Finland and it wasn't a VPS and I think these forums show when a user has registered so that probably works too.

Thank you for your understanding if you do unban me and I apologize for what happened.
Finny
Finny

Back to top Go down