NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NKV
Hello and welcome to NKV forums. If you haven't registered, make an account. Registering is easy, no need for e-mail verification. All updates about the game are posted here. Enjoy.
NKV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Staff

(Owner)
IcyXDragon

(GMs)
Permafrost

Ranks
Kages:

Leaf (Hokage)
Cloud (Raikage)
Rock (Tsuchikage)
Sand (Kazekage)
Mist (Mizukage)
Rain (Amekage)
Sound (Otokage)
Blood (Ketsukage)

Org Leaders:

Akatsuki (Akatsuki Leader)
7SM (7SM Leader)
Root (Root Leader)
Sound Org. (SO Leader)
Police Force (PF Leader)
Taka (Taka Leader)
12 Ninja Guardians(12NG)

Menma abusing Kage verbs

+7
Ginji
Byakuya Kuchiki
Permafrost
Teddy
Eternal
cammris
TakaSasuke20
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Menma abusing Kage verbs - Page 2 Empty Re: Menma abusing Kage verbs

Post  TakaSasuke20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Sosuke Aizen wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

He has other jobs as a GM aside from updating the game.  Am I wrong?
Does he? He's the owner, his job is whatever the fuck he wants his job to be.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
Only one real rule on NKV, nothing matters until Icy mentions it.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.

Please explain to me how it's pointless?

Why should I play the game if certain players *cough* Menma aka Cammris and Xternal *cough* (Both Kages I might add) kill in the academy or abuse their verbs to either summon kill or teleport kill? Stuff like that will kill the game. It's actually childish and not Kage like at what they are doing. Icy, should NEVER had made them Kage in the first place. None of this would be happening.
Icy cannot see into the future to know they'd abuse. Also, how can one kill that which is already dead? Your case will not progress anywhere, I apologize. Do the wise decision of leaving the game if you are utterly displeased because you're basically complaining to a wall. 

No@Teddy

I never stated that one can kill if I was already dead.

No, what I'm complaining to is a dumbass of an owner who won't do a single thing on the incident when there's evidence in his god damn face. I don't care if he takes his time to work on the game. If there's an incident going on he can simply stop for 5 minutes and do something about it. And if he says he doesn't have the time for it, well then news flash, he has time. Time is endless. He just wants to be fucking ignorant.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:Not to mention there's only 1 GM and he does his job: Updating the game.

If he's the owner than he should do something about the abuse the kages are doing then.
#Truth

Taka, neither do I know you nor bear any ill will against you what you're doing here is pointless. Yes Icy may not do everything a GM should do but he does take time out of his busy life to update and keep the game up. There's practically nobody there until Icy makes more GMs so, respectfully my good sir seeing as how you are being bombarded, just play the game. 

Side note: You will never win in anything against the veterans unless you have a higher ranked veteran and it appears you have most of them on thy ass. Play the game please, ignore them.

Why should I play the game if certain players *cough* Menma aka Cammris and Xternal *cough* (Both Kages I might add) kill in the academy or abuse their verbs to either summon kill or teleport kill? Stuff like that will kill the game. It's actually childish and not Kage like at what they are doing. Icy, should NEVER had made them Kage in the first place. None of this would be happening.
Icy cannot see into the future to know they'd abuse. Also, how can one kill that which is already dead? Your case will not progress anywhere, I apologize. Do the wise decision of leaving the game if you are utterly displeased because you're basically complaining to a wall. 

No@Teddy

No, what I'm complaining to is a dumbass of an owner who won't do a single thing on the incident when there's evidence in his god damn face. I don't care if he takes his time to work on the game. If there's an incident going on he can simply stop for 5 minutes and do something about it. And if he says he doesn't have the time for it, well then news flash, he has time. Time is endless. He just wants to be fucking ignorant.
''Time is endless''

Well, first of all, it's not. We all die someday and unlike you we sure as hell don't decide to dedicate most of our limited time to something like BYOND.

Secondly, you stated how abusive kages will kill the game, yet it's been like this for the past 6-7 years or so and everytine there's a big update the highest amount of players online at a time sets new records. 

NKV is the hood of BYOND games. It runs on abuse, whether it be verbal or in verbs. You still fail to understand this so there's no reason for you to play the game in the first place. By now you spend more time complaining about a single stupid incident, which happened in a wipe THAT'S NOT RELEVANT AS THE OWNER IS WORKING ON A BIG UPDATE CURRENTLY, so just stop.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  cammris Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:42 pm

this fool still thinks i am memma. yet he has not shown any proof at all that i am witch he has said he has so at this point i am lmao at him nothing more

cammris

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Sosuke Aizen wrote:
Eternal wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:
Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:

#Truth

No@Teddy

''Time is endless''

Well, first of all, it's not. We all die someday and unlike you we sure as hell don't decide to dedicate most of our limited time to something like BYOND.

Secondly, you stated how abusive kages will kill the game, yet it's been like this for the past 6-7 years or so and everytine there's a big update the highest amount of players online at a time sets new records. 

NKV is the hood of BYOND games. It runs on abuse, whether it be verbal or in verbs. You still fail to understand this so there's no reason for you to play the game in the first place. By now you spend more time complaining about a single stupid incident, which happened in a wipe THAT'S NOT RELEVANT AS THE OWNER IS WORKING ON A BIG UPDATE CURRENTLY, so just stop.

If it runs on abuse then it should NOT be a game at all. It should be taken down immediately.

cammris wrote:this fool still thinks i am memma. yet he has not shown any proof at all that i am witch he has said he has so at this point i am lmao at him nothing more

As I said before I already know for a fact that you ARE Menma. You're trying to lie to get out of being in trouble. Your lies are obvious. Give up.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  cammris Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:49 pm

if you know this for a fact what proof do you have you can show as pema told you to do. Cause from what i seen as well as others you have shown nothing but accused me of being an account i dont own when you claim u know and can prove i am memma.

cammris

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 am

cammris wrote:if you know this for a fact what proof do you have you can show as pema told you to do. Cause from what i seen as well as others you have shown nothing but accused me of being an account i dont own when you claim u know and can prove i am memma.

For one you talk exactly the same. (Btw your grammar sucks. Go back to school)

Second, as soon as you said you wanted to find out where I was to kill me, you logged on Menma and teleported to me non stop until I went to the bottom of the screen to stop you from teleporting to me. After, you immediately SUMMON KILLED me.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  cammris Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:30 am

TakaSasuke20 wrote:
cammris wrote:if you know this for a fact what proof do you have you can show as pema told you to do. Cause from what i seen as well as others you have shown nothing but accused me of being an account i dont own when you claim u know and can prove i am memma.

Second, as soon as you said you wanted to find out where I was to kill me, you logged on Menma and teleported to me non stop until I went to the bottom of the screen to stop you from teleporting to me. After, you immediately SUMMON KILLED me.
 Can you SHOW all this like you was told to do And still have failed to do.

cammris

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:15 am

cammris wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:

Can you SHOW all this like you was told to do And still have failed to do.

Why should I when you'll just deny it anyway?
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Albert stfu.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Sam wrote:Albert stfu.

First off that's not my name. I'm pretty sure no one else here has that name either.

Secondly, don't go off topic please.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Albert stfu
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Sam wrote:Albert stfu

Again, there is no one here that name and please do not go off topic,
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 pm

TakaSasuke20 wrote:

There is no topic, you're behaving like an infant.

Everyone on here, including the owner himself, told you nothing will happen about this, as the game is in no state to be moderated currently. Yet you keep driving on and on about this thing until someone wants to give you your way. This is no argument, it's just a toddler crying until someone takes the bad things away from him.
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:32 am

Tenori Taiga wrote:
TakaSasuke20 wrote:

There is no topic, you're behaving like an infant.

Everyone on here, including the owner himself, told you nothing will happen about this, as the game is in no state to be moderated currently. Yet you keep driving on and on about this thing until someone wants to give you your way. This is no argument, it's just a toddler crying until someone takes the bad things away from him.

I'm actually not acting like an infant, I'm more mature than any of you people.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Menma abusing Kage verbs - Page 2 Empty Albert stfu

Post  Permafrost Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:27 am

Albert stfu
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  yonko Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:34 am

Albert stfu
yonko
yonko

Back to top Go down

Post  TakaSasuke20 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:32 am

See. Two immature people who believe I'm Albert when I'm not. Not to mention they can't stay on topic.
TakaSasuke20
TakaSasuke20
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginji Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:59 am

Albert stfu
Ginji
Ginji
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  cammris Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:31 am

ALBERT STFU

cammris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:48 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALBERT TOU LITTLE PUSSY. STOP COMPLAINING ANF GET A DAMN GIRLFRINED. YOU GOT THAT ALBERT? Huh Albert? STFU AND GET TF OFF THE FORUM!
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Menma abusing Kage verbs - Page 2 Empty Albert such a scrub

Post  Richard_901 Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:19 pm

STFU FUCK NIGGA BEFORE I #CHOPPACHOPCHOP yo bitch ass ALBERT!

Richard_901

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Albert stfu
Permafrost
Permafrost
Top-Tier Shinobi
Top-Tier Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content